A few questions about Waves & Byteball - why don't you like them ?

I have started to buy bitcoin years ago and I'm always open-minded about new environment and new crypto.

Two years ago, I found Waves Platform and I thought it was very promising. I'm still thinking this. I know that the DEX is not very user-friendly but a new version will come soon. Besides that, I think that Waves Platform is a good entry to new crypto users. Also, when you compare it to ETH (and I hold ETH), Waves has limited supply and PoS is already implemented. It's also decentralized. Bitcoin-NG protocol is coming and it's a very good scaling option.

So, why don't people use it more or why don't you like it ? It's a very genuine question. I want to take your opinions.

Also, I got into Byteball more than a year ago, and even though I'm not a tech-wise guy, I'm interested about DAG and I hold IOTA too. In comparison to IOTA, I think that Byteball is much more user-friendly, the wallets are awesome (there is a full node and a light one), the transactions are very fast with low fees, you can sell your bytes for btc or buy them within the wallets, there are bots which offer a lot of features, a sports-betting platform, smart contracts and it's anonymous.

So, again, why don't people like it ? Please, give me your insights.

submitted by /u/EmmanuelBlockchain
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement