Where do I learn???

Ok. Broad open ended mysterious question for a title to lure all the know it alls in. I missed the opportunity at Bitcoin. I was keenly aware of ethereums existence at around the 2 dollar mark and started hearing it was going to be huge, but, even tho I didn't really know anything or educate myself, I stubbornly told myself ahhh it will never come close to being anything like Bitcoin... Then several months later I saw how it hit the 400 dollar mark.

Super pissed I missed out again. So at that moment, i decided to jump into crypto.

I have put about 900 dollars in and am sitting at a portfolio value of about 2700, which I'm really happy about. Neo and OMG have been good to me so far...

But my question... Where, What, WHO do people read/watch/subscribe/follow/listen to, to learn and be up to date on the newest goings on in crypto???

If I had even been AWARE of what it really WAS, I would have bought NEO way sooner, for example... I remember it when it was antshares at 2 dollars, but it was just another coin on the exchange to me... If I had read some reviews or info or listened to someone with some insight on it I would have jumped on it sooner and put more into it... what are some good non biased sources of information?? Where do people learn about these coins and tokens when they're just a few cents???

I mean seeing Vitalik endorse OMG would have been enough for me to throw some money in early on it, and that would have been a great play, but I didn't follow him at the time, I've actually just signed up to Twitter and he is the second person I follow, after Elon musk.

submitted by /u/-IIII---405---IIII-
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement