School me on how to do proper research

I've been in to Crypto only since May. I have a 10,000USD (All time high was 14,000USD) account that I built off about 4000USD. But if I am being honest I mostly only check Reddit (and I know this is bad...but sometimes 4chan) for Crypto news/info.

I have made a few good trades, and a few bad. And I'm bad for getting FOMO. Hence holding somewhere around 14 different coins.

I wanna start taking things more serious and not be so foolish, and am at a bit of a stand still with what I should do now. I'm tempted to sell everything and then start from scratch as I have a few different exchanges going and its getting hard to keep up with everything.

I guess what I'm getting at is I wanna get smarter at this and a bit safer as I get a little worried when I see stuff dropping and I make some irrational choices lol. Where should I be looking for information? Should I start looking in to ICO's? Should I not be so spread out? I'm just getting a little overwhelmed how much I got going on. I've already made so many trades on different sites I don't even know where to begin for tax purposes when I do take some profits (Which I would like to do soon as I've leveraged myself a bit)

Coins I hold at the moment.

Bitcoin (1.5ish%) Etherium (30ish%) Ripple (10ish%) Litecoin (8ish%) IOTA (4ish%) NEO(4ish%) Strat (2ish%) SIA (10ish%) DGB(6ish%) ARK (1ish%) XVG(2ish%) RDD(1ish%) DNT(3ish%) SIGT(1.5ish%) ESP2(3%)

I realize these numbers don't add up, I'm just ball parking as I don't really keep track of them lol.

submitted by /u/bustedchalk
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement