[PSA] Cross-check your balances on your exchanges! Recently found a discrepancy in my XMR balance on Bitfinex

I deposited some XMR on Bitfinex around 3 weeks ago and didn't take much notice of how much it was showing in Exchange Wallet. Just 3 days ago I noticed it's ~0.23 XMR less than what it should it be. Funny thing is that it shows correct amount on Deposits page in Bitfinex but incorrect amount in Exchange Wallet. On Bitfinex, my Margin and Funding Wallets are empty and I have not traded XMR since I deposited 3 weeks ago (cross-checked against full trade history). Also, my original deposit had a fee of 0.04 XMR only, so I don't think I'm mistaken anywhere.

I opened a ticket (#677855) but Bitfinex recently tweeted about support tickets (https://twitter.com/bitfinex/status/900317196789985280), some really nice timing I'll say. Hopefully they'll reply soon. I'll update on any developments here. But everyone please cross-check all your balances and trade histories.

Also posted on /r/CryptoCurrency: http://ift.tt/2wOQzvA

submitted by /u/udy11
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement