Poloniex not closing my account nor letting me withdraw my funds - ~$44k

Hello, for as long as I can remember I've been messaging Poloniex's support team asking them to close my account and let me withdraw my funds with no hope, they just don't reply to me at all, even though in their new terms it says if someone disagrees with the new terms they'd close their acc and send all their funds to their wallet, but they just ignore all of my support tickets.

The money I have in my account is all I have and them refusing to let me withdraw it and having it stuck there is just completely stupid..

I come to this subreddit to see if any of you can help me, and potentially raise awareness against Poloniex.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/varuss33
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement