IOTA - Fundamental Analysis Questions

Sorry if these are noobish questions. I've been reading about IOTA recently. I think Tangle is an interesting concept with a lot of potential. I'm thinking of getting a few to see how it all works. However, from what I've read, it seems the main use case for IOTA is internet of things interactions. Based on this I have two questions which I haven't yet found clear answers on:

1) How computationally complex is it to validate the two transactions required for each step in the tangle? I.E. what's the lower limit for how much computational power an IOTA connected device requires to participate and would this inhibit very small IoT devices.

2) If IOTAs are indivisible, what happens if the value of a single IOTA becomes significantly higher than current price? How might this affect a public IOTA network?

Thanks

p.s. hopefully not duplicate, my post didn't seem to be appearing on the r/IOTA

submitted by /u/McMunchkin5000
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement