I have $700 to invest with. What cryptocurrency should I invest in? Monero or Ethereum? OR do you suggest a different one?

I have $700 to invest with, and I've been debating on whether I should purchase Ethereum or Monero. Based on what I've been researching, Ethereum appears to be a safer purchase in the long run, and many people believe that it will eventually overtake Bitcoin. Monero, however, also seems to be doing well and appears to be in it for the long run, and is currently significantly cheaper than Ethereum. Currently, Ethereum has a value of around 222 USD. Monero has a value of around 44 USD. Would it be a better choice to invest in Monero, as I can afford to purchase a lot more of it, and therefore earn more if it reaches a higher value, or should I buy Ethereum, which seems to be a safer bet, but less lucrative? Keep in mind I only have $700 to use. Or should I choose neither? My concern with Monero is that it won't raise in value, or actually greatly drop in value, but I don't have enough money to invest heavily in Ethereum?

submitted by /u/krelly32
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement