How to get in FIRST in short-term altcoin opportunities?

Hello, everyone.

I would like to start a thread here on discussing tips and tricks to get in as early as possible in short-term altcoin opportunities. I'm a hodler in nature. I've been holding OMG since it started trading around $0.98 last month. This made my starting investment a very successful one.

Despite this success, I'm still a child in this market. I've been learning more and more and I'm currently holding around $10k in investments.

I'm starting to look forward to improving my short-term altcoin opportunities with a fraction of this amount. I'm interested mainly in weekly opportunities (swing trading?), ie., getting in with a position and adapting every weekend or so. I'm starting to develop a strategy consisting of:

  • Looking mainly into cryptocurrencies moving around positions #50-120 or so in MarketCap value.
  • I'm starting to categorize each cryptocurrency as a way to compare similar technologies with one another and come up with the best one to invest.
  • I also started a spreadsheet with some friends to gather data on several fundamental analysis details. Right now we are tracking: Coinmarketcap ranking, Technology category, MarketCap, current price in USD and BTC, total supply (this is very important), % change in 24h and 7d, and links to site, blog, main news source, twitter, github, reddit, medium and relevant details from all sources comparing them or offering a good description/review on them.

I'm using Cryptofinance add-on for Google Sheets, which I highly recommend: http://ift.tt/2eJfXbY

My plan in the near future is to understand better each technology and try to separate the good from the bad and, thus, collect some insightful data on where to invest for short as well as long term opportunities in these smaller markets, with huge growth potential.

Do you guys care to share any of your tips on this? I hope to contribute with whatever I can as well.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/tacopanaya
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement