What data do you look at and what methods do you use to analyze it?

I just finished a stats class and I found all the different concepts really interesting. I barely have an understanding, ANOVA has me all confused, but it got me thinking that there is probably some really fun and interesting ways to interrupt all the data available on different currencies. For example there are a ton of charts on Kraken, how can newbies use those charts to better understand the markets. What methods and tools do you use to look at the data, for instance are regression lines useful. Are there anything newbies can do to better understand how these currency will act day to day. Really interested in the Data nerd type information more so then how to make a quick buck.

submitted by /u/d-O_j_O-P
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement