Whales in Europe primarily to blame for market dips?

It seems that dips always start when I'm asleep (in central time zone here) and at work. To make sure, I looked at Bitcoin's price in coinmarketcap over the past month. I wrote down the start and end time of each dip and recorded them on a shitty drawing of a 24-hour clock. What I found seemed to confirm my suspicions: most major dips start and end within 2AM and 2PM my time, or 07:00 and 19:00 UTC. Also, most major dips also start between 07:00 and 17:00 UTC (note: a 10 hour window).

If I assume that whales (who likely do investing whilst us plebs are at work) operate primarily between a 10 hour window of 08:00 and 18:00, and that those whales are primarily to blame for major dips, then those whales would be most likely to live in UTC + 1, or: http://ift.tt/2uAtk4v

What does this mean? Why bother bringing it up? I want to know if I'm making too many bad assumptions, and ultimately if I'm right or wrong. What if I put my money in every day after the whales stop wrecking the market, and take my money out every day before they wake up? And, are there just that many more European whales than American and Asian?

submitted by /u/hooty_toots
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement