Recommended wallets (bonus: with the option to cash out?)

I recently used a somewhat new multi wallet called "Exodus Wallet" but stopped using it pretty fast (security issues, super high fees and sudden lack of customer support when shit hits the fan).

Coinbase also has the option to make wallets for different kinds of coins (major ones) and you can also convert your coins back into cash by sending it back into your bank account. You pay a fee for that, but thats common practise ofcourse. I have not yet signed up with Coinbase and I was wondering if I should? Are there other ones out there besides Coinbase that have the option to cash out?

I have heard positive things about Coinbase but also alott of negative things (withdrawing time, lack of support, frozen accounts, completely unable to withdraw anything at certain moments when the market is falling)

So I am asking the veterans, what are you using right now and if you cash out which wallet/cash out system do you use? (I know, I know, true investors never cash out :P)

submitted by /u/JavierPrism
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement