Preferred market for margin trading and lending?

I've been using BitFinex for the last few months. The interface is exceptionally clear, I like the trailing stop order and for lending there's a healthy enough book for USD (and BTC and ETH albeit at a low daily rate of interest) and the FRR and auto renew is a cool feature. Deposits and withdrawals haven't been a problem so far. The only thing I would say is that the 3x leverage is quite low which brings me to my next point.

Have also used Poloniex but have given up as the interface is ugly and I do have a Kraken account but the complaints have worked me. Does anyone have any bad experiences of BitFinex?

I used BitMex for a while and did like it the best if it wasn't for the fact that the lending fees are so prohibitive I could never bank any profits even avoiding one fee by being a market maker :)

Are there any other markets that I've missed or features that are unique to those above that I should reappraise?

Thanks!

Ps Don't suggest Deribit - it scares me! Am used to seeing a vol curve when it comes to options trading and the spreads are huge and liquidity low but I hope it succeeds. I do know how to replicate the VIX or VStoxx index so maybe that's something useful to contribute if the options market matures :)

submitted by /u/toppfoxx
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement