Exchange for trading that isn't Kraken for US citizens? Tired of them.

After over 5 weeks dealing with Kraken to get my account verified and dealing with USD -> Bank withdraw issues that they won't help me fix I am sick of trying.

Basically they give me the run around on withdrawing USD from Kraken to my bank. Their site only says "failure" but with no description as to why. Support gives me the run around generally placing blame on me like saying I am not verified (I am tier 3) and I am trying to withdraw too much money that won't cover the fees (Not true). They also say that I did withdraw my money to my bank which isn't true. I re-bought BTC so that I could move my Bitcoins to Gemini to move to my bank. Ugh.

I have no problems with Coinbase and Gemini but I cannot trade cryptos other than BTC and ETH with them. Who else is an option?

submitted by /u/absane
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement