BITTREX warning - they let you deposit BTC but won't let you trade it.

I signed up with Bittrex a few weeks ago and made a few trades buying ETH. Now today I log in and everything looks normal, I make a deposit of 10 BTC - normal - no warnings or nothing. Then when I try to take advantage of TODAYS RATES and buy some ETH - it says 'Account Disabled'. What a flipping joke! I never got any email from them saying my account was disabled. There is absolutely no logical reason to stop me trading my BTC - WHICH IS MINE - for ETH. I am seriously pissed off. Ok, I can understand if they have some extra security check for doing a 10 BTC deposit. - But why can't I trade it for ETH? BS. If I knew that I never would have deposited it - I could have bought ETH on another exchange. This is FKING BS SO basically WATCH OUT and make sure all your VERIFIED ID is done BEFORE YOU DEPOSIT to them - or they will screw you.

submitted by /u/wcb1
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement