What are the top 10 cryptocurrencies to invest in over the next 12 months?

I'm doing a little experiment. I have €10K in extra cash that doesn't really mean a great deal to me. One year from now, I'll be moving to a new country and this cash will basically determine how comfortable we are during that shift (three months where my wife won't have a salary, but I will). If that €10K becomes €0, no big deal, we'll be fine on my salary alone without having to dip into our savings.

If the €10K grows into a larger number, it just means that we'll be able to really enjoy ourselves during those three months before my wife starts working again: rent a nice house, take lots of little trips, splurge on our new life abroad, etc.

So I'm going to invest this €10K into 10 cryptocurrencies for the next 12 months. This thread will mark the beginning of my research into which 10 CCs those will be.

Edit: Yes, I'm a gambling man. And yes, we can afford to gamble this money.

submitted by /u/devilsadvocado
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement