Opinions ?

So I have finally completed my initial research and this is what i've made of it :)

  • coins to collect (keep as long as possible see what happens, possible for future kids of mine) : factom, Unobtanium, steem, solar, namecoin, game, maid, first,curecoin, folding,francs, gulden, deutsche mark, dash, monacoin, golem, ripple, monero, bitcoin, wethrust,ltc,doge

  • stake/harvest/minting/forging : komodo, pivx, nexus, grid, nxt (to sell when ardor), peercoins, bitshares, nem, ark, ardor, stratis, eth one day

  • counting on profit sharing one day : edgeless, singular, peerplays, waves, aragon (to check), antshares, augur, ardor, lykke

I have a bunch that I have to review before deciding.

the vast majority of my holdings are in lykke,monero,btc,eth,nem,ardor, ark and xrp to some extent. The coins to collect are just because I want some.

Do you see one or more that shouldn't be considered long term ?

be gentle :p

submitted by /u/xor2g
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement