New to Crypto Currency. Question about various exchanges.

Hi all,

I wish I would have jumped on the boat a few years ago when I first heard about bitcoin, and just bought 10$ worth haha, but alas! I purchased some currency for the first time last week. I went to Coinbase, as I'm sure many new individuals do, but am now looking at purchasing from somewhere else and avoiding the 4% fee.

Here's where I run into a little bit of a rub. I'm looking at GDAX, Gemini (I hear they accept CAD now), Kraken, and Qudrigacx as I am in Canada. Looking at the buying price of these right now Gdax is at 2614.95$, Gemini is 2606.55$, 2616.50$ on Kraken, and Quadrigacx is 2610.01$ (USD). Given this comparison, and this may be a dumb question, but why would I not want to buy on the least expensive exchange?

And also, I am trying to get my currency out of coinbase and into a wallet while paying the lowest fees. Is the best way to move it over to gdax and withdraw through there?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/dbmyter
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement