Don't Use Kraken!

Don't Use this crypto currency trader. The platform is really bad. To start with it took them 10+ days to verify my tier 1 and 2. Then I deposited €1800 6 days ago and still haven't got it on my account. I have mailed their support multiple times about the problem that my money is on hold. Yesterday I had the first response from someone of the support, but this was not about my balance but about a conformation of my tier 3. I then mailed her back to please give a response about my ticket from 6 days back. Now what you guess, 24 hours later still no response! I mailed them again and hopefully they will react now.

All I can say is, don't use Kraken. They have a horrible platform and a horrible support, which don't respond on anything you send them. if I knew this before I would have never chosen this platform in the first place.

I just want to warn the new people who joining trading in crypto currency. You are better of using a different one.

submitted by /u/Beer_s
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement