Is there a tool/platform to invest in the global crypto market?

Hi gang!

Apologies if this has been answered before -- my search came up empty.

I am a complete beginner in investing in Crypto Currencies, but over beers I learned a few friends have made an absolute killing on Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.

Through preliminary research / intuition, I'm fairly certain the crypto economy will continue to grow, likely quickly. I'm less certain, however, about individual currencies.

What would be ideal for me would be making an investment similar to an Total Market Fund ETF in an IRA -- something that just bets on the growth of the market.

Is there anything out there that allows you to make an investment like that? The closest I know of is ICONOMI's ICNX shares, but as a US citizen I'm apparently ineligible to buy shares.

Thanks for any advice!

submitted by /u/CrytoNoob
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement