Help with Wire Transfer on Kraken - Canadian

Hey guys, I was wondering what I need on the wire transfer information for a deposit on kraken.

The last time I made a deposit was when it was cavirtex in 2013, and it wasn't nearly as difficult.

I know where the wire transfer information is, but my main problem is that the address lines don't even fit in my bank's wire transfer field. I've been to 2 banks and both couldn't fit the full addresses into the field

Some stuff you can obviously take out, like tokyo since that's the city field, but what about the rest? Can anyone tell me the minimum required info needed on the address fields? thanks

problem addresses:

Ebisu Bldg. 4F, 3-11-10 Higashi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0011, Japan

Izumi Garden Tower 18F, 1-6-1, Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-6018, Japan

submitted by /u/wtfrusayin
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement