How do I buy altcoins on cryptopia with btc?

total noob here, I signed up to cryptopia to buy some altcoins. I managed to desposit some btc into my account. Then I wanted to trade it for sia. How exactly does it work now? I thought I just type in the amount of coins I want to buy, and then click "buy", but it seems I also have to type in the price I want to pay per coin. So how does it work exactly now. Does it work like an offer that I make to other traders who want to sell their coins and they accept it or not depending on the price I set per coin? Cryptopia is not generating the price per coin automatically based on "last price" in the chart? Pls help thx.

submitted by /u/argie12
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement