Some Noob-ish questions

So, I've been doing my reading here, watching videos and trying to understand this world before I begin jumping in.

Some questions that remain a little unclear to me, so I hope you can help

Is there only one blockchain? Or is blockchain a concept? From my understanding there can be public and private blockchains e.g. UK Govt could have it's own medical blockchain, and Nationwide bank could set up it's own for banking.

Wallets - Can a hardware 'cold' wallet contain currency from more than one source, or would it only keep, say, 100k example-coins? A nano ledger wallet cannot keep some coins (e.g. sia?) as it's not set up for it?

I should not keep currency in exchanges - kraken, bitstamp

Without a wallet, I cannot use services to change bitcoin into X

How do I find/get a destination tag? Are they important?

submitted by /u/tom_g_82
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement