Is it a good time to buy some LTC and ETH ? and how do ICO works?

HEllo, I am new to the crypto currency and after around a week of reading everything i could put my hands on, I think it is time i put some moeny into it, will put around 200 - 300 euro for now, as i dont wanna put more than i can afford to loose.

I noticed that since Mars a huge bump happened for almost all the altcoins, with May being crazy, is now a good time now to buy some LTC for example? ETH ?

I will buy some SIA coins as well as i like the decentralized storage idea, and i am waiting for mysterium as i like the technology (VPN), however i have no idea how ICO works, if anyone can help explain this to me?

submitted by /u/rabah127
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement