So close...

Hi there, This is a friendly reminder, I hope that people that are not invested in ETH, and choose coins like "XRP XMR XLM XXX Whatever" kinda coins, you should see Ethereum, look at the Ethereum Alliance, see the companies involved and if you still do not think it will quadruple it's value AT LEAST before this year ends, tell me I am wrong and I will put a reminder to come back and laugh at you later, just as I have been laughing for a whole year, people been very negative knowing nothing but it's nothing hidden, it's like reading a book but way easier, this is just so clear. I've been saying ETH will overtake Bitcoins in 24h traded volume during summer, now it has already done that and I wish with all my heart that it will steadily keep doing that, because Bitcoins is also a fine coin, it does deserve a second place as a cryptocurrency because ever since Vitalik started planning, he has shown genius and strong will, he is Einstein of our era, please do believe that. Everyone in this world is special for something, this guy is special for saving our world from a few of the many problems in the economics, we do not have to rely on banks, we do not have to be audited and wrongfully treated by the central authorities. Upon my fasting during this holy month, I wish Vitalik Bulterin all the best and a blessed long life with many positive surprises.

Go Ethereum 2000$+ by December!

So close... Not so far, we are already there! Ethereum will become the number 1 cryptocurrency within 3 months.

submitted by /u/rem123lbc
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement