Profit-Story

Hi, My name is Trader, I work ETH. One day at work, I longed at 200$, I lost 2000$. I long "back" at 175$, Lost yet another sum around. Where is my profit? Is my profit in the bank? No, it's with Ethereum. Do you know what Ether means? it exists in everything, it is one with us and all else in this undiscovered universe. Where is my profit? Look here, here is your profit, Trader. I will tell you if you are patient enough to read until the end. My profit... I long $20,000 at $160/Ether. Rational Mathematics say I have lost so the realistic part of me asks this question. Did the "profit" become an eternal loss? Long classic? Also possible... if perfect timing is something focused on. Will I ever make any profit? Maybe not, because this long $20k will never close... I am holding a long forever. Today, I announce to myself and the community that is one with me. Long now, live always.

Daily Updateth: Ethereum was at an "alltime low"(imo) hovering at @0.071 Bitcoin per Ethereum. I was about to long it but as you all know, Bitcoin transactions are way slower than this beautiful ETH. So while I was waiting for my BTC transaction to clear, I found Ether going all the way up to 0.075, I thought well hey... I'd long it even if it was 10000$/Eth, so I went all in @0.077, now it's around that again, I am very happy with this price (for now), although I am prettyyy sure it will take another 20-30% within 2-3 days, be ready!

submitted by /u/rem123lbc
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement