Painful wait to buy Crypto

So I finally took the plunge last week after lurking on reddit and watching the awesome growth across the markets for months. I'm Australian and made an account with coinspot.com.au and btcmarket.net after a bit of research (thoughts on better options?). I was told my account needed to be verified before I could buy any crypto. Literally every market I was keen on has gone up over 100% in the 5 days I have been waiting, sitting here pulling my hair out. Now i'm terrified about buying in at a peak, even though that was my fear 5 days ago. Any tips for a newbie? I like the potential of day trading these really volatile markets but have such faith in the tech that I am more likely to be a hodler.

submitted by /u/the_ill_engineer
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement