Market with CYPTO+ETH tokens with metatrader support or at least multiple order types ?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a broker/exchange that allows trading on most crypto currencies (ex : the ones on poloniex !) and that offer either:

  • trading with metatrader so that I can use scripts to manage my stop loss orders automatically as well as take profit or trailing stops etc...
  • trading with their interface, BUT still having the possibility to use trailing stops, take profit, etc..

I am trying the 30d trial of coinigy but it seems they don't allow a lot of options regarding the different order types..

I have an account at fxOpen but they only allow ETH/LTC/BTC trading. I have an account on btc-e but same thing, the list of pairs is very limited compared to poloniex

Any idea guys ? Thx !

submitted by /u/ritonlajoie
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement