Is there any Wallet2Wallet Exchange available?

Hi,

I'm not happy having parts of my cryptos on exchanges 24/7 just for a few trades that I'll eventually will do in the future. For example holding cryptos on bitfinex gives me a bad feeling nowadays. If I had one cryptowish I would like to have the chance to hold my cryptos within my personal wallet(s) and trade directly with other wallets. So to say wallet2wallet (P2P) without the need of depositing it to a third party.

Maybe a smart contract for each trading pair. For example I sent btc to btc/eth smart contract with the information where to send my ether to... On the other site one or more traders send eth and get btc.

Sorry if this already exists somewhere. If so please tell me 😋

submitted by /u/Nixgeschenkt
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement