Is investing $100 into BTC before the fork a good idea?

I'm still a little new when it comes to investing, just started a few months ago. So far I have invested roughly $100 CAD between different alt coins. I enjoy the good and bad days since this is all a learning experience for me.

I am using coinbase right now, and yes I know the fees for BTC are a little absurd. I am planning to switch to GDAX but the ID process is difficult for me at the moment so coinbase is my only option.

Reading this FAQ about Coinbase and B2X it seems that my BTC will be okay.

Is $100 too small of an investment for BTC to see a difference in profit compared to a full $8000 CAD (1.0 BTC) ? Obviously I cannot afford 1 full bitcoin but I want to try and take advantage of this opportunity.

It just feels that the $100 i can afford won't be enough to even see a profit.

What are your thoughts? Should I just invest keep investing in ETH and LTC and other coins?

submitted by /u/GilfMagnet
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement