Bittrex support issues

Hey all, not sure if this is relevant here but maybe someone can help me out. 2 days ago I submitted docs for enhanced verification which were approved within 5 min. When I went to make a trade however it informed me my account was locked.

I made a ticket and submitted more docs but like I said thiswas 2 days ago. I normally wouldnt be impatient but it happened while I had positions that I intended to get out of very quickly. It's painful just watching my wallets bleed and not being able to do anything about it.

Lots of googling mentions a slack channel but I cant get in there, and I'm not sure what to do here unless I just have to keep waiting. I almost feel like I'm being robbed haha. Currently lost about 3g's :|

Thanks folks

submitted by /u/KharonSilverhand
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement