Now is the time to sell bitcoin...only way to profit...or not

Right now we are pretty close to all-time high with bitcoin, with upcoming fork, there might be some huge drop in price.
We know nothing is certain, except one thing ... you will profit if you sell high right now.

Even if it will go higher in the future, there will always be dips where you can buy again, and there is huge possibility that bitcoin will go under 3400 in the future, so you will be able to buy back without the risks of the fork.

This is one way to think about it that I found around the web, so I am looking for other opinions. What do you think is better? Taking gains now and then buying the dip after split or holding and splitting coins?
I think even when I sell now and after dip it will go up, I can still buy in the future dips without much risk.

submitted by /u/Tiqilux
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement