Making a quick 0.0187 Bitcoin competition

Hello everybody. I'm promoting my subreddit of my latest investment and I would like to make a quick contest that will last untill tomorrow morning, Winner will get the balance of my daily income which is roughly 0.018 Bitcoin to participate in the platform (It's not obligated but will appreciate if you do), This website is a jewel in my eyes it connects between investors and cryptocurrency trading groups giving them a bigger margin on their trades thus generating profits. All you have to do to win the contest is pretty easy, Subscribe to my subreddit here /r/ChainGroupInvestment and create an account through the link in the description, Now rename your user to your reddit account name (So ide know who your are) And comment here on post to make sure your in the contest and don't post your wallet It's unnecessary the winner will get hes/her deposit to hes/her Chain Group account , If not many people show up to this like last time then your chances are are extremely good. Cheers!

submitted by /u/Necrothrash1
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement