How to Start a Passive Income Stream Investing in Bitcoin

I wanted to share a investment myself an some others in a group have been trying out. Other individuals in our group have been making some awesome returns on their initial investment. I decided to make a YouTube video (I am very terrible writer) on what the service is/does and how we lay out an investment plans for success. Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgRAx02xoyw This is what I am using instead of letting my side cash sit in the Bank where they legally rob you and you make little to know interest after fees. YES there is risk and this is nontraditional but its is working for hundreds of thousands of people choosing to believe in Cryptocurrency. I know this is a Riskay post especially for Reddit however many of the posts here have lead me to making money to be able to invest anything so for that I thank you. I look forward to the comment section blowing up :D Cheers, Gnome

submitted by /u/treasuregnome
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement