How to pay your bills with crypto currency

Hey guys, I'm a young man that grew up in a small town with parents that didn't have a lot of money, growing up kinda sucks when you don't have very much money, but it teaches you lessons, like the fact that no one wants to go without money, so through out my teen years I was always looking for opportunities to make money, be it whatever it is, mowing, cleaning, tutoring, middle manning, anything really, but then I got smart, realized there was a whole window of opportunity to make money right on my phone, I'm not going to go into specifics but I'm a day trader, but a not so traditional way, this method and technique I use will make your draw drop just because of how unique it is and how you've never thought of it, so I'm going to be starting a group of entrepreneurs and if you by any means interested in joining shoot me a pm, of course like any real money making technique it takes some time and effort on your end, but I'll be here to help you the whole time, I'm not even 21 yet and I just bought my first real car, out of pocket, you're looking at making 75,000-150,000 usd first year depending on how much Time you invest! This is going to be a pretty tight knit community so if you're interested shoot me a private message as soon as possible!

submitted by /u/excursionlst
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement