Beginner Question: What caused this sudden huge dip?

Hello there, I just started investing in icos a week ago when Btc was around 4000 USD. At 4.3K I started investing on Alt coin mainly at Neo and Wtc, it was all going good when suddenly I woke and saw Btc went down from 4.4K to 4.2K. A few hours later almost every single icos I have been eyeing are going down on a steady rate, they are still dipping, I am losing money and I can not see the bottom. I decided to just hodl and believe that everything will be back to normal after a week or two. What caused this sudden huge dip? I tried searching for the cause but all I can see is the upcoming fork weeks from now.

submitted by /u/Now_Loading
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement