Auto-rate my portfolio : a full analysis of my shilling with some price predictions, from BTC to XMR via NEO.

Every day, someone asks to rate his portfolio or what is the most underrated coin, etc...

Personally, there's a lot of coins that I like while I dislike shilling : pump a coin is not a good strategy, it's usually followed by a dump and I'd rather take a steady growth than a fast one.

I'd like to submit my choices and why I have chosen them. Please, critics are welcomed. Disclaimer : it's gonna be a long post.

BTC : it was obviously my first purchase a few years ago but I have always spent it. Yes, it's been a mistake, I could have be way richer than I am today if I kept them. But it's a currency, isn't it ? Now, I hold most of my BTC and I do think that there's still a lot of room to grow. Segwit implementation is starting to be a success and I hope S2x won't work. Nevertheless, I still think that in order to be more adopted in the future, Bitcoin should be used as a currency and not be held forever. Price prediction : $10K within two years (with some bumps, obviously)

LTC : I have always liked this fork, its quickness, its development. /u/Coblee is one of my favourite guys, I love his honesty and his humility. I think that Litecoin has a chance to be used as a currency and more merchants would be wise to accept it. Price prediction ? 200$ within two years (with some bumps, obviously).

VTC : I have already made some profits with Vertcoin but I have always bought back my VTC. The community is one of the best and there's a lot of interesting techs. Even though I don't really care about ASIC-Resistance, stealth addresses are really useful. Ledger Nano S, Blue and Trezor will be able to store it, an IOS wallet and an Exchange/Wallet are on their way. Pretty cool. Still, I'd like a rebranding (in French, Vert means Green and I don't think this name helps its adoption). Price prediction : 20-30$ within two years

Quick thought : I don't think there will be room for these three coins in the long term (5-10 years) because they are very similar. For now, I think it's safe to bet on all of them.

Neo/Gas : I love the way Neo has been built and this ability to claim Gas is so easy. While I already made profits with Neo, I still think that it's slightly overpriced currently but crypto world is into speculation, right ? Anyway, Neo's leader is one of the most enthusiast and honest guys I have ever read in crypto. The future is promising and I don't think that China will be able to stop it : FUD is just FUD. There's also a connection between Loopring and Da Hongfei and I think it can't hurt for future collaborations. Price predictions ? 70-100$ within two years.

Qtum : if Neo is priced like this, Qtum should be too. Just my two IOTA. I guess that the reputation of its leader played a big part in the mind of potential investors. Still, I don't like being influenced by rumors and he has already addressed this topic many times. If the team succeeds to deliver its roadmap (API release, Springmail, Qloha, oracles), then Qtum could be huge. But I do think that it's a long term project. Price predictions ? 25-40$ within two years.

Quick thought : pay attention that - correct me if I'm wrong - Chinese people are way more interested in Qtum than in Neo, whose community come mostly from Western territory.

Waves Platform : hmmm, I'm a huge fan of Waves and Sasha Ivanov. I bought my first Waves more than one year ago and I'm still accumulating (current price is a bargain). Yeah, I know that a lot of people are not fond of the current DEX but it's an alpha version. A new GUI/DEX is coming. There's already FIAT gateways, Bitcoin, ETH, LTC and Zec gateways, a pretty cool IOS wallet has just been released and the Bitcoin-NG protocol is currently on the testnet and once in the mainnet, it will make Waves faster than most of the platforms. Moreover, more and more projects are planning their ICOs on Waves because it's stable & secure. The connection with Oceanlab (a development team which is very serious and has alreadly delivered solid tools quicky after their ICO) is also promising. Ah, and the trendy buzzword 'smart contract' is also coming. Waves has always been my hidden gem. Price predictions ? 15-70$. It will mostly depend of users adoption. Even though I respect Ethereum a lot, I'd advise people to give a look on Waves. It's user-friendly and most of us are not coders, right ?

Navcoin : Nav is one of my favourite coins out there. First, kudos to the community, humble, cool, genuine. About the coin itself : have you ever sent a transaction with Navcoin ? Wow, it's really, really fast. Anonymous dApps is coming and although I don't know if it will make Nav able to compete with Monero, I think it will make a lot of 'privacy' coins useless (XVG, Zcash, maybe PIVX) and it's way faster than Monero. There's already a FIAT gateway via Changelly available and the team is building a platform in order to buy Nav with FIAT, credit card, Paypal and more. If I sell Nav, it's always in order to buy back. Price predictions : IMO, it should already be 5$ at least (it's 0.8 currently). If people wake up, 10$ within two years.

Ark : maybe I'm wrong, but I think that Ark is already user-friendly and that it's very important to be adopted. The dPOS protocol is really cool, even for a small holder. The Ledger wallet implementation has been done. The team will enable market fees, the voting will be cheaper. The ArkVM to allow users to make smart contracts is on its way. Overall, There's a lot of room to grow and I have never lose any money with Ark. Price predictions ? 10-15$ within two years.

Lisk : I don't think I could talk about Ark without doing the same with Lisk. You all know that rebrand & SDK release are on their way. Then, the Lisk ecosystem should grow a lot. So ? I'm accumulating for the long term. Price predictions ? 10-15$ within two years.

THE DAG CRYPTO

Byteball : yeah, I know Byteball price is falling but like most of you, I got most of mine for free thanks to the airdrop. Finally, airdrops may have hurt the price since a lot of people dumped their bytes right away. Also, I know that a lot of people are fearful of the lack of decentralisation because most of the witnesses are handled by the founder. IMO, it's a false problem : first, bitcoin, litecoin, even ethereum are not so decentralised either in the end. Plus, everyone can be a witness if the desire is here. In the end, I really don't care about this problem which will be solved. I love the byteball system : the transactions are so fast, the wallets (full & light) are so cool with a chatbot, a store, a betting platform with smart contract. It's so well-advanced and yet, the lack of communication doesn't help Byteball. Anyway, I still think that there is a future for byteball. Some merchants have already started to accept it and there is an incentive cashback program for them and the consumers. It's just the beginning. Price predictions ? No clue. But Byteball will forever be in my heart and it should be way higher priced than it is today.

IOTA : like Byteball, the lack of decentralization because of the coordinator or the founder behaviour can frighten people. Again, I don't care : coordinator will be taken off in the future and the founder is just a honest guy who doesn't care about diplomacy. I like that. The tech is awesome, the quickness of the transactions are amazing and there are a lot of collaborations, especially with Bosch. I don't think that people truly understand that IOTA's first goal is not to be used by humans, but by machines. The Internet of things is coming and IOTA has a head start. Price predictions ? 2$ per MIOTA within two years.

ALSO

Monero : what can I say about XMR ? Well, it's truly private. I love privacy. Who doesn't ? I really don't think that any governments are able to stop it. No law has been able to stop Bitcoin, no law will stop XMR. This is the aim of decentralization. And yeah, a lot of people looks Monero as the crime currency. Yet, fiat is the first crime currency and don't forget that Bitcoin used to be looked the same way. Invest into your privacy. Price predictions ? 300$ within two years.

FACTOM : It amazes me how much people talk about crypto adoption and don't see that FCT is already adopted. It's not a project anymore, it's actually used by corporations. "Don't believe the hype", there's no hype with Factom but it's concrete, solid, it's a rock. Invest into the rock. Price predictions : no clue.

CRYPTOPAYMENTS TOOLS

MTL/OMG : I think that these tools will help crypto a lot to be adopted. MTL & OMG teams are solid and well funded. Everybody is criticizing the hype around OMG but it's not really the team's fault. I will be short : both are good projects, one is more oriented towards the American Market, the other towards the Asia. I'm in both. Price predictions ? 20$ within two years ?

My past ICO : Minexcoin / MNX (and not MNC). You should give a quick look on it. I won't develop because it's coming into its first exchange this month and I don't want to "shill it". Just FYI : you have the ability to "park" your coins daily, weekly or yearly in order to earn some rewards. It's like PoS or Waves leasing. http://ift.tt/2iiQ6fV

My failed bet : Signatum I don't know if it's the end. Maybe it was just a Miner's P&D. Maybe it's not the end and I would be glad because, besides the FUD around the project, it was interesting.

In the end, I won't talk about Ethereum but I'm it too. I just think that ICO's are hurting ETH and it tires me. But I'm in. I'm also in BAT, SNGLS, LRC and NEM/XEM but it will be for another time. I'm also paying attention on XRB, DLT, BIS.

submitted by /u/EmmanuelBlockchain
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement