Whats the deal with Poloniex ??

I don't get why people keep saying Polo is much better than Bittrex, which I have been using. Honestly, Polo has nice web design, and you can do margin trading on it too, it's faster than Bittrex as well.

I have been using Bittrex in the past couple months, after trying polo I think polo really sucks. Once the funds got transferred to Polo account its fking trapped by 2000 dollar limit. It's been weeks since I submit my info for the 7000 dollar limit approval ! I think I am gonna stick with Bittrex or maybe try other platform, but never polo again. Bittrex may have a cheap web interface design, but there are practical tools for people to use and make better informed decision. Whereas polo, I don't know whats the deal behind that fancier web page.

submitted by /u/kvist
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement