My investments announced publicly

O.K. Not sure if this is the right forum but I am thinking about starting a group where I announce my trades. Don't sigh yet .. This one is different !!

When I announce my buys you do the EXACT opposite. You will be absolutely rich within 4-5 months. I promise. Short of day trading I have NEVER been a profitable trder going back a decade lol ..

In the 2000's I lost id 6 figures to the market (befor the crash so I can't blame it on that)

Now I make about $1,000 a month. Neary every buy of my $200 budget is a dud. Oly reason I get close to profit is ay trading :o)

How many people want to "Pre Order" this is a GUARANTEED money maker :o)))

submitted by /u/vaper1978
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement