USD Tether Conversion Question

I have a question. An institution is issuing me a substantial dividend in the form of USDT (Tether). I prefer it to be issued in Ether, but the institution lacks that capability. The exchange I use can’t receive USDT. I do not want to sign up for a centralized exchange. I need to store USDT safely, just long enough to send it to https://changelly.com/ (unless someone knows a better conversion option) which will convert it to ETH and send it to my personal address. Shapeshift has dropped support for USDT. Tether.to wants a lot of personal details to create a wallet. Omni wallet is reportedly decentralized, but seems a little cumbersome. Does anyone know of a better/simpler wallet solution to briefly store USDT and/or the best solution for converting it to Ether? Receiving USDT offline seems ideal but I can’t seem to locate such an option. Any ideas I may have missed? Thanks.

submitted by /u/juxtaposezen
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement