Support: Lost 25 Bitcoin trying to withdraw from Bittrex. I have only ever been given automated responses, no human from this exchange has ever contacted me about this issue.

How is their support? Does it even exist?

I recently tried to withdraw from Bittrex a few times actually but my bitcoins never reached my wallet. I thought maybe it could be stuck in the blockchain because of how slow it's been recently, but when I did a little digging on blockchain.info, I noticed that these coins weren't going to my wallet at all. I followed the trail for one of the withdrawals and there existed a chain of transactions where my bitcoins were going from one address to another within 30 minutes of each other.

The other times I tried to withdraw, I withdrew to the same address over a few days, and my coins ended up in someone's else's wallet with almost 2.5 million other bitcoins. I'm not sure what to make of this. I have contacted them numerous times with numerous other problems too and have never been given a response, only automated responses leading to FAQ's.

So I ask you, what can I do about this? 25 BTC is nothing to laugh at and I'm prepared to take this to court if need be. I would like some advice from those who have experienced something similar. Thank you.

submitted by /u/EconPhD91
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement