Stuck in Poloniex margin trade after being frozen for over a month. Lost over $100.000,- and counting.. PLEASE HELP!!

After months of successful trading on Poloniex I finally wanted to quit and I wanted to put my funds on a hardware wallet. At that moment I got an error(1015) and I couldn’t access my own account any more. The only thing I could do was freeze my account just to be sure and the e-mail said I could just re-enable my account simply after contacting support.

So just to play it safe and thinking I could re-enable my account as simple as I could freeze it, I did it to wait till the error was gone. And now I’m waiting for more than a month, lost well over $100.000,- in this margin position and can’t get in touch with Poloniex support in any way.

I tried contacting them through multiple Twitter accounts, different e-mail addresses, through tickets on the Poloniex support website and I still got zero response.. I’m frozen since june 12th and it’s almost august now. PM’s to u/mike-poloniex are getting ignored so I really hope somebody here can help me!

I just want to close this margin position so this nightmare is over. My support ticket at Poloniex is #260742

submitted by /u/Brajna
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement