Poloniex Withdrawal Lawsuit

I got several withdrawals hung up on "Awaiting Approval" status for almost 3 weeks now - some of them on a verified account!! I have contacted Poloniex over 2 weeks ago, and I continue sending in emails every 2-3 days, but haven't heard back a single beep!

Who else has to deal with this bull? Obviously they don't have ANY reason to withhold my funds as I used addresses I have used before and as I said, I have a verified account. This withholding of funds is extremely random and I have just about had it with them denying me access to MY OWN MONEY!

I contacted my legal insurance and opened a case for this, and I will be matched with an attorney in the coming days.

I'd like to see how many other people have had their withdrawal requests unanswered for at least 10 days now.

I think we should all get together and start a class action lawsuit, as this is not just about denying access to funds but also possible losses tied to trades that weren't able to be placed!

submitted by /u/sigekarhu
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement