Poloniex: Non-existent withdrawal transaction IDs, weeks of no response from support

Just a fair warning, it seems to be happening very often now especially with anything on the Ethereum blockchain. And it finally happened to me: 1300 GNT took 24 hours to complete and the POOF gone, showing an invalid transaction ID. I've heard other have been waiting for weeks and have no response for these issues. The last time I tried to get a hold of them they also took a couple of weeks to get back to me with no real solution.

I strongly advise against moving any assets in or out of poloniex until they get things worked out. Maybe I'll see my money, maybe I won't. At the end of the day, I'm just glad that it was only 1300 GNT and not more.

submitted by /u/boboman911
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement