How sustainable is the BitConnect lending payout ecosystem

tl:dr The lending returns on BitConnect seem too good to be true and unsustainable. However, my portfolio hopes they are.

I've been fascinated by the consistent daily payouts people are receiving through BitConnect when they lend their BitConnet coins on the BitConnect lending ecosystem. The daily average has been 1% interest for the last 30 days. I've started with a small amount to see how things operate and exactly every 24hrs I receive my interest payments back to my account. It then allows me to reinvest or cash out these earnings back to Bitcoin. You also get back your principle investments after the term length. All this seems too good to be true.

submitted by /u/Lanmo
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement