Help with Uni assignment into Cryptocurrency/Trading

Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing an assignment for my degree at UTS (University of Technology Sydney), and I am looking into some basic behaviours of people who trade/invest or who are thinking of trading and investing in Cryptocurrency.

If you have 2 minutes to spare it would really help me out if you could check out this google survey i've made.

http://ift.tt/2sFQYyi

At the conclusion of the survey if you want to hear the feedback and results of the survey hit yes. Alternatively if you hit no, you will not be contacted for any reason!

Thank you, and I appreciate any help from the community

Luke

submitted by /u/lukeology
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement