WTF just happened?

So I bought $100 worth of bitcoin from an ATM. I deposited it into my mycelium wallet and then I used shapeshifter to transfer it to Golem and send it into my ether wallet.

I get a notification from shapeshifter that I entered too high of an amount when I made the transfer (I guess there was nothing for them to take 1% from.) It said that my coins would be transferred / refunded back into the account.

Well I sent 0.03 bitcoins and now I have 0.0265 (still waiting for it to be confirmed)... I just lost $12.. wtf. They just took like 15% of my coins.

What can I do? I'm not super rattled over $12 but I'd rather this not happen in the future.

submitted by /u/Blekpill
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement